River Spey Canoeing
Creating precious lifetime memories.Book Now
£27 Child (4-16 years)
April – October
Canoeing on The River Spey
Join us for an idyllic and gentle paddle on the picturesque River Spey. With the beautiful Cairngorm peaks as your backdrop, paddle this majestic river with your family or friends in stable Canadian canoes. Your guide will show you how to maneuver your boats before you head off to enjoy a guided tour, spotting wildlife and relaxing in the beautiful natural surroundings as you go.
Suitable for ages 4+ years, you’ll be provided with all the kit you need for a safe and enjoyable paddling experience. Once we’ve reached our destination by boat, you’ll be picked up and brought back to base.
- Introductions to the equipment and initial kitting up
- 2-hour session with lots of guidance and instruction
- Use of easy to paddle 2 and 3 seater canoes with safe modern equipment
- Paddle tops and waterproofs as required
- Instruction from a qualified coach to help with your skills
- A guided tour and a journey along the wonderful River Spey
- Toilets and changing facilities available on-site
- Please note: Booking availability is on per person basis, not per boat
We can run extra sessions at a time to suit you. If you can’t easily find the date you’re after please contact us and we will be happy to help.