Outdoor activities are ‘assumed risk’ sports that may carry attendant risks. Participants should be aware of and accept these risks, and be responsible for their own action and involvement.
General Participation Agreement
You must read and agree to the following statements before taking part in your activity:
- I agree to adhere to the information given to me by Cairngorms Activities staff, with regards to my own and the group’s safety
- I will remain with the group and within the boundaries set by the instructor in charge at all times
- I agree to wear the correct safety equipment whilst taking part in activities and when directed by the instructor
- I agree to respect the environment with regards to litter and noise
- I agree that violence and abuse to other participants and members of the Cairngorms Activities team is unacceptable
- I fully understand that instructors have the right to remove myself or a member of my group from a session, if I/they are deemed to be unfit to take part safely, due to the influence of drugs or alcohol
- I will inform the instructor in charge of any medical conditions or injuries which may affect my performance (all disclosures are confidential)
- I will carry or provide the instructor with any medication I may need whilst I participate in the activity.
Please note: Parents and guardians are responsible for all under 18’s in their care in regards to the statements above. Group leaders are also responsible to ensure that all parents/guardians of unaccompanied children have given full consent for their participation.
Photos and/or videos may be taken during your session which will be used for promotional literature. If you would not like your image taken, please make your instructor aware.
If you have any questions regarding any of the statements listed above, please do get in touch.