Family Adventure Day
A fun-filled family day out to remember!.Book Now
£43 Child (8+ years)
April - October
Family Day Out in the Cairngorms
It can be a challenge to get the kids away from the screens and out enjoying the great outdoors. But when you do, you'll want to make the most of that time together.
Join us for a family adventure to remember in the beautiful Cairngorms National Park! You'll get to take part in two of our most popular activities; canoeing, and archery. You'll take to the water for a fun-filled splash about in our safe and stable Canadian style canoes before testing your aim with a bow and arrow on our archery range during a range of competitive scoring games and challenges.
So what are you waiting for? Add a family adventure to the calendar today!
Minimum of 4 people required, with atleast one adult taking part.
- A 2-hour guided canoeing tour on the River Spey in 2-3 seater, Canadian style canoes
- A fun-filled 90-minute archery session full of fun scoring games and challenges
- All activities will be led by our friendly and knowledgable guides
- All equipment provided to help you make the most of your time with us
- Toilets and changing rooms available on-site
- There'll also be time between activities for lunch, which you can grab at our Clubhouse Cafe if you wish, or bring along a picnic!